Friday, May 16, 2008

My Review of Plumping Lip Glaze

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Forget costly Collagen injections, or those painfully stinging glosses, stimulate your senses to a refreshed full perfect pout with e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze! e.l.f. proudly presents a revolutionary lip plumper, infusing Natural ingredients that awaken your senses for fresh, volume enhanced...



smells like ..muscle relief cream

By Carmen from Vancouver, Brisih Columbia on 5/16/2008

1out of 5

Cons: Bad Tasting, Stinks

Describe Yourself: Trendy/Hip

This gloss has some good qualities: sparkly, not sticky, good consistancy, cute container, dual-sided, also tingly which means it could possibly plump......However, it doesn't matter because I found the smell and taste to be horrible. It's not breath freshing mint gloss, and definately MENTHOL as e.l.f. as describes.

Anyway, I bought baby doll and its a pretty bubblegum colour. I also bought Oasis which is not exactly peachy as shown. It seems to be a muted pink/purple with an golden sheen, might be nice for a beach look.

(legalese)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually prefer that my lip gloss is sticky so that it sticks to my goddamn lips!

I see the products have arrived, DAMN i gotta touch them in person.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like my covergirl lipstick that I was telling you about. Except mine smells like ASS, oh god it's unbearable. Whenever I apply it (which isn't very often) I have to plug my nose first. Grooosssss...

stem cell therapy for parkinson s said...

Plumping Lip Glaze! Interesting. I am learning so many unique information through your blog.
Nice to be here.
Keep posting.